*WITH TSRW - sry for bad englisch*
1. You have to download polaroid pictures or other pictures who
are transparent. (like this ; this or other paintings)
! you can do whatever you wan’t with downloadet cc, as long
as you don’t upload it as your own creation) !
2.Open the CC in TSRW and export the Textures (ZOOM PICTURE)
4. Open a picture and resize it. (you can choose the size)
you can delete the other polaroid picture now.
5. to create the polaroid effect - select the picture and
klick: selection -> enlarge -> then a number (i would choose 2 or (i have to translate the words in
englisch.. sry if it isn’t roght)
it should look like this
6. now create a new transparent layer and place it under the photo
7. select the transparent layer and fill it with white colour. (or another colour…)
8. THE POLAROID EFFECT
click on the box tool (picutre) and then klick on your picture
9. now you can make the box bigger and smaller.
click on the yellow thing (which you can see in the picture)
and pull it down.
10. now fill it with white colour and your polaroid picture is finished.
you can create a bunch of polaroid clutter!
(i just made 3 but you can make 10 or more…)
you can rotate them. it looks more natural this way.
11. then merge everything together (the layers)
and go to file -> export the dds file.
then inport it to TSRW
12. after that, you have to go to gimp again, select everything
and colour it grey.
then inport this dds file into this - (picture) ZOOM PICTURE
save your cc (file -> export -> to simpack) and install it. :)
! you can create many other clutter stuff by choosing this !
(just select it and choose another file)
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS; JUST ASK :)
if i did something wrong in this post, pls let me know haha
i’m not perfect :)